At Charles L. Spragg Elementary, students are informed from the first day the importance of following the directions and rules in my physical education classes. This is for the safety of all the students as well as allowing for the most optimal PE time. Here are the following rules that the students know as they enter the gym:
1. Sneakers are REQUIRED.
2. Quiet when entering and leaving the gym.
3. No eating candy or gum chewing of any kind.
4. When the whistle blows or the music stops, remain quiet, freeze, and wait for further instructions.
5. Be careful when in motion.
6. Play by the rules, show good sportsmanship, and HAVE FUN!